My son wanted a superhero themed party for his 3rd birthday so I got to work trying to think up some fun superhero activities. One of those activities was the Superhero Smash. Some people have made them and called them Hulk Smash. Here are the instructions to create this fun activity for yourself!
- Large flat box
- Plastic Cups or Bowls
- Tissue Paper
- Ribbon or Rubber Bands
- Wrapping paper
- Cut wholes in your box where you want your cups or bowls to go. Draw a circle of your cup bottom in the spot then cut an X slightly larger over the X. Push in the triangles and see how your cup fits in. Do this again a few more times so that everyone attending can have a prize cup.
- Cover the box with your chosen wrapping paper and then cut the wholes again.
- Place the cups in all of the wholes to make sure everything fits properly.
- Decorate the box as you see fit. I chose to cut out superhero’s and a title.
- Place the prizes in the cups.
- Cover the cups with a thin piece of tissue paper and secure with ribbon or rubber bands.
- Have fun at the party!