PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
7″ x 5″ Corjl Printable, Save the Date Invitation
This is such an easy way to get a save the date made! After purchasing, you’ll receive an email from Corjl with a link to access your file. Then you edit it on the website, save and download to your device. No software is required. You have the option of saving your file as a PDF, JPG, or PNG to print, text or email. You can also try out the invitation for free before buying by using the demo link below!
TRY BEFORE YOUR BUY: Try a demo of this product cut and paste this website into your browser: https://www.corjl.com/d/3ICB4P
Don’t want to deal with the editing and printing yourself? We can edit and have it printed for you just message us for prices!
This is a digital item. You will not be shipped anything. Your email will be sent a link once you purchase.
✔ Includes 5″x7″ save the date
✔ Change font size, style and color
✔ All text can be edited
✔ No software to install! Edit in your web browser! (Chrome works best)
✔ You can add extra text boxes
✔ You can add your photo!
✔ You can save as a PNG, JPG, or PDF. You can also add bleed, trim marks and print multiple files per page.
✔ You can edit on a computer or mobile device (Mobile editing is limited to replacing text. Changing text size or color must be done on a laptop/desktop computer)
✘ Graphics/background can NOT be moved or edited
✘ Template expires after 3 months and has a maximum of 5 downloads
How It Works:
1. Add listing to cart and purchase. Make sure your email address associated with your Etsy account is current and up to date. Please do not log in with Apple ID – this blocks the access email and delivery will be delayed
2. After purchasing, you will receive an email from Corjl (usually within 5 minutes but can take up to 20 minutes during busy times) with a link to access and edit your item. You can also go directly to Corjl.com and use your order info to login and access your purchased items. You will be asked to create a password to save your edits.
3. Personalize your Items, Save, Download, and Print
TIPS & IDEAS
– If you are printing at home, I suggest printing on a heavy, cardstock color of your choice. This can be found at any office supply store or craft store. If you don’t have a home printer there are printing stations at many office supply stores. I will not be held responsible for color variations. Always print a sample before printing all of the prints needed.
– You can also use this design as e-mail invitations or on websites such as Paperless Post
– Colors may vary from what is shown on your monitor, as each monitor is calibrated differently.
– Corjl CANNOT send to Apply Pay email addresses. If Apple Pay is used to purchase, there will be a delay in receiving your template.