Custom Mitzvah Logo
Looking for something different? With our custom mitzvah logo package we will do a design consultation with you to create your own custom logo.
Not sure how to get started? No problem e-mail us at email@example.com and we will contact you to get you going.
HOW TO ORDER LOGOS:
In the notes section when you order please tell us…
1. TEXT – Tell us the name, saying and/or date you would like to use.
2. COLOR SELECTION – Tell us your color selection in as much detail as possible. If you would like specific parts of the design specific colors please let us know. If you’d like you can use this color wheel to help you pick your colors. Just let us know the code numbers. Note: Computer monitors, phone screens, and printers colors will not be consistent they all render colors differently.
3. STYLE – What kind of style or theme are you looking for in your logo?
4. AFTER YOU ORDER – Once you’ve ordered we will set up our initial consultation for around 30 minutes. Then, we will send you design options for you to use. This takes about two business days. After that you have time to review what we’ve sent.
5. EDITS – After you’ve received you’re initial designs you will let us know via e-mail what is working and what isn’t. You will receive 4 rounds of edits with this package. Each additional edit will cost $15.
- If you like more than one of the logo’s and would be like to be able to purchase more than one, additional logo’s can be purchased for $25.
- You will receive your final files after approval has been sent from you.
- Files will be sent to you in .jpg, .pdf, and transparent .png formats.
- Your final logo files may be sent to vendors. But, that logo is only to be used for your child’s mitzvah and not to be recreated for anyone but yourselves.
- Colors may appear different on various monitors, phones, printers as they all render colors differently.
- After the initial consultation all communication will be done via e-mail. Unless another appointment is scheduled.
- There are no returns or refunds once the first round of designs is delivered.