Are you looking for someone to plan, design, and manage your next event from start to finish? Are you a busy person who doesn’t have time for the day to day details of planning an event? Do you want to be able to relax and enjoy you function from start to finish and have everything taken care of? Is your event going to be held in the Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia area?
By hiring an event consultant, you have taken the first step toward having a totally stress-free event experience! I am trained to handle any size event, in any type of location.
Set Up Package: You’ve done all of the planning for your event, handled all of your vendors yourself, and you’ve created some amazing DIY items or decor to be at your event; but, you’re going to be too busy getting ready for the big day to set everything up. This package allows you to hand over all of those decor and set up pieces to us to set up for you and make sure it’s all ready for the big day! The Set Up Package includes a virtual meeting a month out where we will disucss everything you have planned to be at your event and we will construct your wedding design together. Then two weeks before your event we will have a final meeting to discuss your item inventory and decor set up. And on the big day we will be there to set everything up! If you can’t bring the items to the venue yourself you can also add on item pick up and delivery to your event space. – Package begins at $500
Timeline and Vendor Coordination Package: We know that more and more often couples are planning smaller weddings and we want to help your day run smoothly. You may find that you don’t need to have a planner there at your wedding but that you may need someone to help you pull together all of the end. The Timeline and Vendor Coordination package includes a virtual meeting where we construct your wedding events into a day of timeline and then one to two weeks out we will coordinate with your vendors. We will add their arrival times, any items they may need to do their job, and day of contact info to your timeline. – Package begins at $400
Event Planning Consultation: Large scale events are a big investment. But it’s hard to imagine everything that needs to go into the planning. Often you feel like you’ve planned a party before you can do easily plan a Baby Shower, Mitzvah, or Wedding and then quickly get in over your head. This consolation package is here to help you discover the steps you need to take to be able to plan your own event. We walk you through the event planning process, common timelines, and give you the materials to be able to plan an event all on your own! – Consultations are billed hourly at a rate of $50 an hour.
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
- After Wedding Brunch Coordination
- Decor Design Package
- Designing invitations, programs, menus, signs, kids printed activities, and more
- Hotel room blocks (included in the Full-Service package)
- Attending vendor meetings (included in the Full-Service package, some included in Partial)
- Arranging transportation (included in the Full-Service package)
- Scheduling activities for out of town guests
- Putting together and delivering out of town welcome gifts
- Assembling and mailing invitations
- Managing guest lists and RSVPs
- Creating centerpieces and small decor items
- Designing and Printing Printed Materials- ie- seating charts, place cards, table numbers, napkins, give aways, invitations, programs and more!
- Item pick up and drop off at venue
Inquire Today | Email- firstname.lastname@example.org | Call – (571) 418-0248