Are you single this valentines day but still would like to do something with your single friends? Well here are some easy ideas for your fun un valentines day celebration!
Watch an Un-Valentines Day Movie
Here is a list of 5 great Un-Valentines Day Movies!
- The Break-Up (2006) PG-13- This film follows Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn as they go through a bitter break-up and fight over who has the rights to their condo!
- (500) Days of Summer (2009) PG-13– Zooey Deschanel is a woman who doesn’t believe true love exists, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt falls for her and try’s to change that. It’s quirky, it’s fun, and hey Zooey and JGL do an amazing job in it!
- Closer (2004) R- Jude Law, Clive Owen, Natalie Portman, and Julia Roberts star in this film about two couple with complicated relationships.
- Blue Valentine (2011) NC-17– Who doesn’t like a movie staring Ryan Gosling? I mean it also has Michelle Williams so it’s just pretty people on screen all the time! This film centers on a contemporary married couple and watches the evolution of their relationships over a span of years.
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004) R- Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet do an amazing job in this film as they portray a couple who undergo a procedure to erase each other from their memories when their relationship turns sour.
Free Un-Valentines Day Printables
Print these out and stick them to some treats for your guests while watching your un-valentines day themed movie!
Click the image below to enlarge and print. These images come from thirtyhandmadedays.com
Make your own Un-Valentines day Heat Cookies
Using a simple sugar cookie recipe and hear shaped cookie cutters all you need is some icing (using icing instead of frosting because it is a thin and sugary glaze spread that hardens on cooling). And once the icing is cooled and hardened onto the cookie you can use food coloring markers to write on them. You can either have these prepared already for your guests when they get there or you can have it be an activity for your guests to decorate their own!
Chocolate Tasting Party
Another activity you can do at your Un-Valentines day party is to turn it into a chocolate tasting party!
The Dating Diva’s have provided these great FREE PRINTABLES for anyone who wants to host their own chocolate tasting party!
They also have some great tips on hosting this activity at your next party HERE.
I made these at my Bachelorette Party but I think they would be a fun activity for your guests at an Un-Valentines Day Party too! To see how to make your own check out that posting HERE.
What are you planning on doing for your Un-Valentines Day Party?