Tonight I began to make some easy Thanksgiving place cards. Thanksgiving is only two weeks out and it is time to start prepping! If you are looking for something simple just follow these easy steps for some DIY place cards!
1. Begin by cutting a long strip of a thick piece of paper for the base of your place card.
Here I do use a score pad but if you don’t have one you can use scissors.
2. Next take your strip and cut it into three even pieces.
3. Then Fold each in half.
4. Next cut another color of paper into small enough strips to fit on both
sides of the folded paper. Then glue them down to either side.
5. Then write on either side. As you can see I wrote the guests name on one
side and on the other I wrote: I am thankful for… If you leave pens or markers on your Thanksgiving table you can have your guests write what they are thankful for and your guests can go around letting everyone know during dinner.
6. For extra flair you can add items like leaves, or cut outs of leaves, acorns, pumpkins, or you can draw a design on them as well.
For another variation you can make your place card larger and more colorful by using a slightly different design and colorful paper. See in the images below: