Are you decorating your home for the 4th of July today? Well here is an easy do it yourself banner making process for you!
I love this website that lets you download and make your own banner. It is really perfect for any event! I spoke about it the first time on the Graduation Event Ideas post.
This website is so easy! All you need to do is click on the letter and print! Add your own background and attach to a string however you’d like and there you have it your own beautiful 4th of July banner in what ever color theme you are going for!
Click Here to be brought to the website.
Supplies for this craft:
- Computer and printer
- White computer paper
- Red and Blue Construction or Card stock
- Tape or glue
- Print all of your letters first!
- Next, use a pair of scissors to cut out each banner!
- Now, use whatever adhesive you have handy, and stick each letter on a different color paper. I used tape on construction paper and fit two banners to each page of construction paper.
- Last, use your scissors to cut around each letter. This creates a border… I didn’t measure at all… Just used the old eyeball method!
- To hang mine, I used rope and clothespins from target!
Note: if you don’t have a printer you really can just write the letters out yourself from scratch and cut white pages in triangles if you want the same look.