I am planning my son’s first birthday party so I apologize for the millions of posts you’ll be getting about a Beach Theme first birthday party. This week I’m going to show you my latest project Beach Theme Birthday Invitations.
I created one and then decided to go a different direction. It’s so important to have an invitation that matches your theme! It sets the mood for the whole event.
I decided to use Paperless Post to send out my invitations instead of printing and sending or creating a Facebook event. I did this for a few reasons:
- It’s free to send your own design on Paperless Post instead of paying for printing and stamps.
- I can easily get RSVP’s through the system to help me keep track of all of my attendees and who hasn’t yet RSVPed.
- I can even see who hasn’t opened up the card yet.
- I don’t have to hunt down a million mailing addresses instead all I need to do is gather up all the e-mail addresses I already have!
- I feel like this is a step above a Facebook event. While that is convenient it isn’t as formal as getting a e-vite.
- I like that Paperless Post has a million designs to chose from or I can chose to send my own design. Sending my own design through it gives it my own personalized touch.
Since I created these designs I am now also selling them on Etsy so win win. Invitation for my little man’s birthday party and another item to sell in my shop! If you’re planning a beach birthday party check out Etsy for all of the amazing designs out there and to support small businesses!